Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Introductions

Hey there. Have a seat. Grab a cup of coffee. Or tea. (I'm a hot cocoa guy myself.) Make yourself comfortable, because I have a lot to talk about and nothing to say.

If you're reading this blog, we're about to get really friendly. You're going to find out a lot about me on a personal level, I'd expect--that's what it's here for! I like to say that writing is my life, but if that were completely true you wouldn't have this. If it's the thing about me you're interested in then head over to The Texts of Madness, my other blog that covers writing stuff.

Here you're going to find out about the other things that matter in my life. The people that are close to me, the events that make a big difference. There may be a little skipping back and forth between updating with new things happening and recalling things from the past. My backstory, if you will. If it weren't for me being a real person and all, that is.

As of now this blog is still kind of under construction, but then again so are all my projects. Hopefully I can keep up on making entries--expect one soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment